As Tumblebums nears the end Four Years of operation, we have become an integral part of the recreational and social needs of many families.
We have watched with delight as little ones have taken their first tentative steps, squealed with delight as bubbles cascade all around them, begun to climb, jump to the sky on trampolines, build tall towers, or colour quietly in the corner.
We have watched first time mothers and fathers become more confident as parents. We have seen parenting tips shared and new friendships formed at Tumblebums.
The Tumblebums ‘family’ is large….thousands of families have visited us, and we are humbled in the knowledge that Tumblebums is loved by young and old alike.
Since opening in 2009, we wanted the centre to be many things….a meeting place for parents, a place where children can explore, grow and develop motor and social skills, a place where a snack would be nutritious, where the coffee was super good, and where everything was fairly priced.
We source high quality toys and as parents ourselves, we evaluate the toy the same way you do. Every toy has a story, and we wanted to be able to tell you that story. We look for toys that don’t do much, for the less a toy does, the more a child does with it.
We have the best customers in the world, and you have made Tumblebums one great little happy place.
“Play is Child’s Work”, and at Tumblebums, we celebrate play.
The Nitty Gritty:
• Over 1500 square feet of Play Area, Cushioned Floor, Soft Play Modules, a Giant Wooden Pirate Ship, Wall Puzzles, Two Awesome Slides, lots of Building Toys and a Bouncy Castle!
• Recommended from 6 months to 5 years of age
• Playpens and highchairs available
• Special Events are always on the schedule
• No Outside Food or Drink in the centre please. Let us know if your child has allergies or a special diet. Anything in a bottle or sippy cup is okay.
• Our Parent’s Lounge is a great place to relax and catch up with friends while children play in a clean safe environment.
• Esperesso Based Coffees, Organic Teas and a variety of Cold Beverages.
• Nutritious Snacks including Yogurt, cheese, crackers, fruit juice and fruit cups, granola bars and fresh banana bread.
• Reasonable Drop-in Rates
• Discounts Available for 10 Passes, large groups and Daycares
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RUNNING YOUR OWN TUMBLEBUMS?
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE.